Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh, Brother!

I've been busy sewing since last you heard from me. I've made pot holders, receiving blankets, and pillow cases. And I'm dying to do more!


You all know that I already have a sewing machine, but mine is old. And I mean that. It is O-L-D. And I had already put a lot of money into restoring it to functionality, only to have another thing go wrong. I wasn't about to spend another penny on it, so with B's encouragement, I found a new machine to call my own: the Brother CS600i. The funny thing is that both S and I bought the same sewing machine -- without even knowing it! We just discovered this silliness today at work while gabbing.  I mean "working." Isn't she a beauty?!

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh look at all those stitch options :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve! Since you are a pro and all I can't wait to catch up with you...pillowcases, pot holders and blankets, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...