Monday, January 24, 2011

Live Strong

I just want to say that I'm proud of myself for sticking with my new "health-conscious" plan for over three weeks straight. Go me! I had the idea of keeping a food log to try and keep track of what I eat each day, and hubby turned me on to www.livestrong.com. What a cool site! One of my favorite parts is the little "badges" that they reward you with whenever you hit specific milestones. I'm geekily excited to see what happens when I finish my first month. Maybe they'll throw me a party?!


Today, on account of my good behavior, I'm enjoying what seems to be the most delicious glass of red wine... ever!

3 comments:

  1. Go Beeps! And if they don't come through with a partay, maybe I will serenade you ;O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll throw you a party! Andrew and I are almost to a week using it! Not sure how well it's working yet but we are actually enjoying it. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I can have like 5 Hershey's kisses and not blow my calories. I think I can do it...I went to the gym today :-D Enjoy that red wine, it would go well with my chocolate...too bad we can't share our rewards :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...