Monday, January 3, 2011

Movie Break

Having a week off with nothing to do motivated B and I to finally "clear out" some of the movies that had been sitting on our DVR queue, taking up space. Good thing our couch is so comfy!
  • The Fighter
  • Edge of Darkness
  • Kramer vs. Kramer
  • Monster-in-Law
  • Kick Ass
  • Inception
  • 2012 (but it was too bad, so we gave up and ff through it)
  • Brooklyn's Finest
  • Invictus
  • The Blind Side
  • Old Dogs
  • Law-Abiding Citizen
  • True Grit (the original)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am not a movie gal. So I haven't seen any of these except Kramer vs. and I love that movie. It was so powerful. I haven't seen it in its entirety in yrs but it really speaks to the failure of the family and the death of a marriage. Not to mention parent-child bonds. Just awesome.
    Glad you found something to do as you were getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...