- My new bathing suits were waiting at my door when I got home. Now if only it was time to fly to the Gulf already!
- I took a break from Mary Kay this month, but she's sending me little signs that it's time to get busy again. Watch out, May!
- Hubby and I have plans to re-stain our balcony, and as soon as we do I'll be able to buy my summer flowers and plant, plant, plant!
- I can't wait to see my Goddaughter this week! She's 15 months and changing every day. (I'm looking forward to seeing her momma, too).
- A fresh pedicure and my cute little toes wiggling in the warm sun. It's almost time for sandals and flip-flops!
- This book I'm reading is HOT. The next few chapters will be fun...
- This weekend I'm going to get in some girl-time with my sister-in-law AND catch up on my digital scrapbooking. Yay!
- For the next two days I have to work, but not at school. I always love a break from routine and a chance to catch up with my friends who work in other buildings.
- Dinner will be delish... we're repeating a recipe that we tried last month for the first time: chicken stuffed with roasted red peppers and feta cheese. Simply scrumptious.
- Going to bed early and catching up on those elusive Zzz's...
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
10 for Tuesday: Anticipation
Thanks to a little inspiration from Jackpot, here's my 10 for Tuesday: