Monday, April 9, 2012

Custom Curtains

Woohoo! Take a look at our sun room before the curtains...

...and after! The fabric is perfect and my crew of workers couldn't have been better! My mom and I sewed for a day and a half straight (it was a LOT of fabric to deal with) and then my hubby and dad hung the curtains for me today. Aren't they cute?!

Picture perfect!

I got the original idea from a page that I ripped out of Good Housekeeping. I loved the bold print and Roman shades--and I already had the red couch--so I decided to copy cat. The result is just lovely! Whimsical, light, and airy, just like this room should be. I would be remiss if I didn't also mention that I followed a tutorial for the faux Roman shade.


  1. Love it! You all worked quite fast. Looks great.

  2. Great job! Look at you taking an idea to reality.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...