Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hubby and I spent Spring Break in Europe... three days in London and then three more in Dublin. WE LOVED IT :) I think my favorite things were the British Museum, touring the Tower of London, and meeting my Irish cousins. Enjoy some pics!

1. The British Museum - It houses the Rosetta Stone and tons of ancient Egyptian artifacts.

2. Yes, thank you for helping us foreigners to safely cross the street.

3. The Tower of London - Anne Boleyn was beheaded here.
4. Our Irish cousins: Thomas and Sarita. They treated us to our 1st Irish dinner!
5. We visisted the Guiness Brewery... too bad for B that I didn't want all of my pint.
6. So can you tell I loved being there in Spring?
I hope you enjoyed! I posted a lot more pictures on facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...