Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to Books

I read two books while at the beach:
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- The Time Traveler's Wife

I enjoyed them both, buth for different reasons. Guernsey had great characters with a lot of depth; Time Traveler had an intricate plot that was fun to watch unfold. Now I need to find my next thing to read but with school starting this week, I doubt I'll get to that right now. I'm already feeling super stressed about it!

I woke up around 8am today and wanted to keep sleeping (considering I hadn't gone to bed until 2am!) I laid in bed for an hour -- tossing and turning -- just thinking about work. We haven't even had our first day, andyet I already feel swamped. How is that possible?!

3 comments:

  1. I read TTW a few years ago and really liked it, I almost want to reread it before seeing the movie b/c I liked it that much. Glad you liked them both too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Time Traveler's Wife movie and it made my head hurt... wonder what the book would do!

    Only things I've been reading lately are photography books and Photoshop. I'll get back into reading other stuff soon. Make me a list of must reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am only reading for work, I wish I could I read for pleasure. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...