Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wanna Hear Something Stupid?

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for my library to let me know that The Time Traveler's Wife is ready for me to pickup. With the new movie coming out next week, it's super popular (I'm mean, it's the reason I suddenly wanted to read it!) so I had to put in a request for it. Mind you, I put in this request about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything.

Here's the stupid part. This book has been sitting on my "to read" bookshelf for MONTHS now. I just noticed it. I feel stupid, and yet lucky! I guess I'll get to read it before I see the movie, afterall!

1 comment:

  1. before I read to the end of the blog I was all ready to tell you I have the book and you could borrow it...looks like you are all set. Enjoy it, I'm thinking about re-reading it b/c I like it so much. The movie looks good too, I like the actors that are going to be in it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...