Friday, August 7, 2009

I hate maintenance work!!!

Right now I'm positioned at my dinner table with a "direct" view of what the maintenance guys are doing (remember the bulge caused by the rain a couple months back?) I put direct in quotation marks because in reality, I don't have a clear view of what they're doing because they taped a wall of plastic around their work area. So I can hear them talking... in Spanish. Man I wish M were here to help! My skills are weak at best. But I can say I was disturbed when I heard them saying "Limpialo, limpialo" regarding the piece of drywall that had just been removed. You see, B had to get on the phone and speak to them in Spanish and insist that they remove the drywall because of the black mold. They claimed it was a stain that just needed to be painted over. He said he wanted the sheetrock replaced. So you can imagine my concern when I heard them saying "clean it, clean it" after removing the old drywall (as in: "Quick, remove evidence of the mold"). Can anyone say "sketchy"? Ugh! I just want it fixed RIGHT... is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. ugh, what a pain in the arse! hope they do it right and you won't be sitting there in a few weeks w/the same view :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...