Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let's Welcome a New Addition to the...

...collection! Thanks L and M for calling me about this great deal :) I love Fiestaware, and I've been collecting it since I was like 13 years old. It started way back then because my mom used to take us to antique stores when we were little, and I always loved the colorful dishes that Fiesta is famous for. When she told me that they were still making those dishes, new, I was sold! I used to ask for place-settings for Christmas! Me! A geeky little teenager getting dishes for gifts. Oh well, like I said, I love the stuff. At this point I have plenty of plates and bowls, but I enjoy adding novelty pieces to my collection. You can expect to see this one serving something yummy at my next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...