We really need to work on your timing. You see, because you chose to come along after the school day had started, you really wreaked a lot of havoc.
- Complaint #1 - I had to work a full day of school, and I didn't get to enjoy the perks of a snow day.
- Complaint #2 - By the time I was able to head home, all the roads were covered with snow, so driving conditions were pretty crappy. That meant that I never really get to accelerate any faster than 8-15 mph.
- Complaint #3 - It took me nearly an hour and a half to get home. That's three times as long as it should have taken!
- Complaint #4 - Hubby's county DID get released one hour early. Yes, I'm jealous.
- Complaint #5 - Because B's county only closed one hour early, the buses didn't have time to finish the high school routes and get to the middle schools on time. Imagine lots and lots of kids dismissed from class with nowhere to go.
- Complaint #6 - B had to stay at work nearly two hours beyond his early release time supervising these children while waiting for buses to trickle in, one at a time.
- Complaint #7 - I never got to see any pretty snow. It's all already muddy, dirty, and gunky.