Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Phew, the relief!"

If my house could talk... that's probably what it would say!

I'm ashamed to admit it, but Christmas decorations were still in piles--halfway packed up--on my dining room table and in various corners of my living room. I just didn't have the motivation to finally finish wrapping all those breakable ornaments! However, I'm proud to say that in a fit of energy (or desperation?), I put the last piece of tissue paper around the last little glass angel. B came in for the assist and carried all the boxes (and the bagged Christmas tree) up into the attic.

Yay!

PS: Dinner at the dining room table was a nice treat last night.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! :O , You did it! That is all that counts. I know it had been hanging over your head causing sleepless nights so I am glad that it is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...