Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clap your hands!

I just thought I'd finish the song that S started because, yes, I'm happy (finally). Afterall, there are only 2 days of school left! What's left to be cranky about?!

So what have I planned for the summer, you ask? Well, I'll...
...teach summer school
...meet friends for lunch after summer school*
...host my in-laws in July
...READ
...lounge in my jungle
...hit up the thrift store with mom*
...see John Mellancamp
...COOK
...lounge by the pool
...pal around with M and S*
...go bike riding with hubby
...see Green Day
...see U2
...catch up on Seasons 2 & 3 of Big Love
...hang out with L*
...see Bruuuce (again)
...celebrate our 2 year anniversary
...RECOUP!

*Please note additions to my list :-p

4 comments:

  1. Yay, sounds like an awesome summer! We'll have to add some double dates in there for dinner too. Let me know when you want me to start requesting Big Love S. 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about meet up with M and S?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sounds awesome and I love the additions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about meeee?? I have every other Friday off, doncha know? You need "Quality sister time" up there! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...