Sunday, May 8, 2011

10 Reasons I Loved this Weekend

1. I spent Mother's Day with both my mom and my hubby's

2. I (finally) started working on my next project. Of course, I spent this weekend cutting, which is my least favorite part. But the sooner I finish, the sooner I get to start sewing!

3. Roast beef. Carne asado. Whatever you wanna call it -- it's delicious and I got to eat it. It didn't hurt that I also completed my "in-house tutorials" and am now ready to make it on my own. 

4. Got the new Radiohead album. Cool!

5. Made Bruno's favorite cake (in cupcakes!): Tres Leches cake.

6. Confession... I fussy cut this piece! Love it.

7. Yuuuuuuuum! Had a burger with my in-laws at Red Robin. It was their first time and they loved it. Who wouldn't? A tower of onion rings, unlimited fries, and a burger with a fried egg on top!

8. Saturday yardsales ready and waiting to be explored.

9. My cute hubby.

10. Time to put my feet up!

2 comments:

  1. A great weekend indeed! I can't wait until I get to hear the real details...the extended version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things: all that food looks awesome- Andrew and I volunteer to taste your first attempt at solo cooking it!! :-D

    And...cute shirt! [when you are cutting fabric]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...