2. I (finally) started working on my next project. Of course, I spent this weekend cutting, which is my least favorite part. But the sooner I finish, the sooner I get to start sewing!
3. Roast beef. Carne asado. Whatever you wanna call it -- it's delicious and I got to eat it. It didn't hurt that I also completed my "in-house tutorials" and am now ready to make it on my own.
4. Got the new Radiohead album. Cool!
5. Made Bruno's favorite cake (in cupcakes!): Tres Leches cake.
6. Confession... I fussy cut this piece! Love it.
7. Yuuuuuuuum! Had a burger with my in-laws at Red Robin. It was their first time and they loved it. Who wouldn't? A tower of onion rings, unlimited fries, and a burger with a fried egg on top!
8. Saturday yardsales ready and waiting to be explored.
9. My cute hubby.
10. Time to put my feet up!