Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The End of an Era

I never really watched Oprah's show, yet nonetheless, I felt compelled to watch her final episode today. And I was touched. It made me regret not watching her show sooner! I came away with two quotes that I wanted to post here, so that I can come back to them again and again for reflection. I hope maybe you'll be able to find some meaning in these words as well...

"Please take responsibility for the energy you bring to this space." - Remember that we impact those around us with our words, our actions, and even our thoughts.

"Do you see me? Do you hear me? Does what I say mean anything to you?" - Everybody wants to be heard and to know that they matter. Everyone wants to be validated.



2 comments:

  1. I missed the show. I never really watched it , but I did want to see the last one : (.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...