Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Exterior Tour

I know I'm a little bit biased, but I do think that the close-up pictures are more interesting to look at. Here are a few that I took this morning. If you have any specific photo requests, I'm spending lots of time here, so I'd be happy to oblige. 





Okay, but also, for those of you who are more interested in the big picture, I tried to take some photos that will clarify the layout here.


When you pull into the covered driveway, B's family's house is directly in front of you and his grandparents' house is to the right. Their house is the original house, closest to the street, and has a little patio/garden in front. [Anything with white, iron bars is this house].



His parents' house is two stories with the bedrooms/bathroom downstairs and the family room/kitchen upstairs. Everything you need is there, but it's all very compact. [Anything with black, iron bars is this house].


Once you walk up to the front door of the big house, if you turn to your right, you see the door to the office/family company. They have a catering business and cook/deliver lunches to construction sites. Pretty cool! [Anything with green, iron bars over the doors or windows is this building].


If you keep pivoting to the right (and sort of look over your shoulder) you'll see the back of B's grandparents' house. His grandma and grandpa spend the majority of their time in their outdoor kitchen (pictured below underneath the slanted roof). They make "salgadinhos" and sell them in bulk. Today, they were working on finishing a request for 600 of these little snacks!


If you walk towards the green office door, there is a space between the big house and the office building, pictured below. The house is on the left and the office is on the right. This was all kinda tricky to explain, but I hope you followed! Even if you didn't, I'm sure the pictures helped to give a better picture of where they live.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, love the green door. I would love to see more of the tile work....are they all white/grey or are there other colors? I could see you making a quilt and calling it B's Brazil- with the swirl pattern of the door and white bars---white, grey and that green. Keep the pics coming! They are still making food...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a photo of the neighborhood street and I think it would be cool to have a collection of Brazilian door photos... totally would be awesome for that quilt miami suggested... diff. patterns/colors. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the pictures were very interesting and I enjoyed seeing them but, I'm totally confused as to who, what and where. Maybe I need an aerial view with tags for each building. Also, why is the driveway covered, to keep the snow off in the winter? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...