Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Like That

My sister is having a make-up artist come as part of the wedding prep, so she advised me to find a picture that I could show the woman. I've been keeping my eyes peeled, and I think I finally found what I was looking for. In this particular photo, Naomi Watts has a very natural look: her cheeks and lips have a bit of rosy color, but her eyes are really the main attraction. I love it!


So that's how I want my make-up done. Just like that!

PS: I found this while waiting for Bruno to get his hair cut. I didn't know if I'd be able to find the same photo again, so I ripped/stole it from their magazine! I felt so reckless (hehe).

2 comments:

  1. I am shocked at how you acquired this photo but I love the look so I can see why you did! Very soft, natural and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm guessing they won't send the authorities after you :-D I do love the eyes, and you should totally play them up for the wedding. They are a great feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...