Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now I'm gonna sleep like a baby!

There was no need to party THIS Friday night... it was time for bed!  About two weekends ago, B and I ordered a new sleep-number bed because our old mattress was a piece of crap!  We had it delivered to my parents' house so that we wouldn't have to worry about it being left outside unattended.  Friday, they brought all the pieces over to us.  There were so many pieces that they were literally exploding out of the truck.

Unrolling the layer of foam padding.

B and my dad assembled the bed.


I even helped out a little bit.  The guys' hands weren't small enough for this job!

"Phew!"

I went into the laundry room to grab the sheets, and I when I came back I walked in on my dad giving B a lesson on the sleep-number bed. According to my dad, bonding in bed is "a man thing."  (Hehe... so cute!)

While all of these shenanigans were going on, my mom and I set-up a Craigslist posting offering our old mattress for free if someone would just come and get it!  I got an IMMEDIATE response (over 50 by the time I deleted the post). Since my parents had come in a pick-up truck, we ended up putting the old mattress in their truck and delivering it to some happy folks.  All that before dinner!  

Thanks MP and Pop(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...