Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Good Day

Despite all the heartache I've dealt with this week, today was a good day:
1. News that my friend's daughter has gone into labor... grand-baby on the way!
2. Successful team meeting after school today (phew!)
3. Dinner with my siblings - I love that we still do this.
4. Dinner with my siblings - at someone else's house... I don't have to cook tonight :)
5. The mystery smell has been vanquished (it was my garbage disposal -- eew!)
6. True Blood season 3 tomorrow with L
7. My kids packed up a lot of my books today so there's that much less for me to do later.
8. Mail from my grandma and the prospect of a beach weekend (or two?) this summer.
9. A voicemail from my hubby waiting for me after school
10. FINALLY I got an appointment at the new OB/GYN. It took me three months to score this slot in September!

4 comments:

  1. glad for all the good things, especially hanging out tomorrow! I'm off to bed and looking forward to a quick work day. See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! 10 good things about your day is always a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're have a good day! Here's to many more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of dinner with my siblings as well. Fancy that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...