Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summertime, and the livin's easy

As you can tell, it's a pretty busy time in the school year. I have barely been keeping up with my blogging -- both reading and posting! This morning I took a break from all my responsibilities to just sit next to B while he was watching the World Cup on TV. That led to me posting "Go Korea!" on facebook (for my students' benefit), which led to me remembering that I even have a blog! So I ambled over to beepsNrays, and decided to give it a new look. I loved my previous header (thanks, M) and background, but I'm liking the fresh grass for a change. It's so summery! If only summer would officially get here...

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love the new look! So fresh and clean and summery. I am glad you are back in the blogging biz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the new look as well. Very bright and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...